If you are thinking, “how to sell my house in Lynwood, WA?” without hiring a professional real estate agent or realtor, you need to know it is possible. Although, it requires a lot of work to hit the goal of a fair, quick sale. The estate market has different options for you to sell your house fast and by yourself.
For a successful sale, these tips will help you understand the valuable aspects you need to consider in the process of selling without a realtor.
5 Tips to Sell Your House Without a Realtor in Lynwood, WA
Tip #1 Let Your House Ready to Visits
Start preparing your home for sale long before you put it on the market. Start with a thorough cleaning campaign. The goal is to make it easier for prospective buyers to picture themselves in your home rather than seeing signs of your personality everywhere.
Among the most common projects to tackle before putting the house on the market are the following:
- Repaint interior walls: a neutral color scheme, such as white, beige, or gray, is usually best. This will help create a neutral environment where the prospective buyer can see themselves living in it and see that there are not many extra modifications to the appearance. If your home is far from minimalist in style, it is best to consider painting the walls.
- Rearrange furniture: Your goal here is to fill larger interior spaces and accentuate smaller ones. Hiring a professional decorator to decorate your home can be another option to ensure that the spaces will be put to good use. This is an extra option to attract the attention of potential buyers or if you are thinking of selling your property furnished.
- Replacing outdated fixtures: You don’t need to invest in a complete kitchen remodel, but updating the kitchen to a nicer, newer model – which the end buyer will keep, of course – could help sell your home. In addition to adding fixtures, it is also advisable to remove obsolete, old, or don’t work as well for new ones.
The above suggestions will depend on your property’s objective, the sale of your property, the price, and how fast you want it to sell.
Tip #2 Setting The Sale Price
Review recent sales of comparable homes in your area to get a sense of where you should price your home. Look for sale prices for homes with similar finished square footage, bedroom and bathroom count, and lot size.
Many homeowners make the mistake of setting a very high price for their property. They are influenced by wanting to earn more than the worth or sentimental value, which backfires, as it may go on the market for weeks or months before an offer is received.
Tip #3 List Your Property
To list your property correctly, you must take three basic steps into account so that the potential buyer has as much information as possible and be attractive to more people and get offers.
- Property background: This includes quantitative information such as year built, finished interior square footage, lot size, and the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, plus details such as heating and cooling configuration and parking layout.
- Take good photographs of the spaces: The first impression is the one that counts. Here you have the option of hiring a professional to do the job for you, as it will be the visual aid you need to attract more potential buyers. Along with the remodeling you have done, it will be a plus.
- Description of the house: Your home description should not be longer than a couple of hundred words, so don’t bother hiring a professional to write it. But make sure your words help buyers see themselves in the home. If you fail, read descriptions of other similar properties.
Tip #4 Advertise Your Property
This step is as important as setting the right price. If you advertise your house, you will target more possible buyers. You can start using social media and letting your friends and family know you are selling the property to find a buyer. Your neighbors can help to spread the word too. You have to make sure you follow the above steps and be ready to receive offers.
Tip #5 Hold an Open House
Plan your open house for a weekend in the late morning or early afternoon. The typical length is two to three hours, but feel free to extend it if you need it. Assuming your home is already clean, clutter-free, and ready, your primary responsibility is to get the word out before the open house.
Selling Your Property? Get a Cash Offer And Sell Fast
Some people do not have the time, patience, or organizational skills to sell their homes. If this is your case, but you want to sell your house fast in Lynwood, Wa, I Will Buy House has the answers. Sell your home for cash to professional investors like us, and you will close the deal in 10 days or less. No matter the condition or appearance, we are ready to buy it.