We Want To Make An Offer On Your Home No Matter What Condition It’s In!
Here are the benefits of selling your home to us:
- You don’t need to clean up or repair the property
- You don’t face the risk of the seller not being qualified by the bank because we pay with cash
- You save up to 6% on agent commissions
- You save up to 4% on closing costs
- You save up to 2% on the excise tax
- You save paying the holding costs and property taxes
- You don’t waste time finding an agent
- You can be confident that your house is SOLD to someone who can afford to buy it.
We’re buying homes in right now in Everett, WA and the surrounding areas! We want to make you a cash offer right now, and show you that sometimes selling direct is the best choice!
More and more people are discovering the benefits of selling their homes without a middleman. Time and money can be saved, and you can move away from a house you no longer want! We promise to give you a fair cash offer that we research and build just for you! We pride ourselves on our knowledge, work ethic and honesty, and will always make great offers on Everett homes!
The home selling process can be cumbersome and complicated. Have you sold a home before? And do you have the right professionals and contacts by your side? We are professional home buyers who have streamlined and perfected the home buying process. Our efficiency can save you time, money and alleviate your stress! Our team will help you reach your real estate goals and help guide you through each scenario and process. We want you to be well informed and confident when you sell your Everett home!
There is a reason why we receive great reviews. We work hard to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Check out our Google reviews here!
We pride ourselves on knowledge and spend a good deal of our time training and learning. We are able to share our knowledge with you so you can make informed real estate decisions! No matter what issues you or currently facing, or why you want to sell, we can help!
- We will buy homes that need major or minor repair work
- If you need to liquidate quickly because of divorce or personal debt
- That are in the foreclosure process. Don’t let the bank take your property and destroy your credit!
- If you own a rental, and no longer with to make repairs and play landlord, now is the time to cash in, and pass your burdens to us!
- And if we can’t help you… we know someone in the industry who can!
Ready to Get A No-Commitment, No-Hassle Offer?
We have a team of in-house professionals who will research and share with you all of the options you have available. We will run the numbers together so you can understand who listing, selling direct or keeping the home will affect you financially and as far as a timeframe. We want you to make the best decision plain and simple. We are not here for high-pressure sales, but rather to help homeowners in the Everett area with real, viable solutions.
If you do choose a direct sale, the process is fast, works on your timeframe, and is free of commissions and fees. Plus:
- you don’t need to make repairs
- you won’t have to pay out 6% of the sale price in commission
- you will end your responsibility of property taxes, utilities, and insurance
- you won’t need to deal with showings or open houses
- you won’t have to wait, unsure of when it will sell
- you will know your exact closing date from the beginning because YOU PICK IT!
And if you still want to take a shot at a listing, we can set you up with the area’s top agents! No matter what you decide to do, you can be confident we will never pressure you or hassle you! We want you to do what is right for you!
Fill out this short form to get started!
Questions? Talk to someone in our office now by calling us today at 206-512-3980 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find more information about Everett and living in Everett neighborhoods on the official city website.
We’ll help you sell your house fast in Everett, from Bayside to Westmont.
We buy houses throughout Everett, in the following neighborhoods:
- Cascade View
- Twin City
- And more!
How to sell your home fast, for cash, in Everett:
Selling your Everett home is easy. Get started today in 4 easy steps:
- Just fill out the form.
- We’ll contact you ASAP, and schedule a time to come check out your home.
- If it’s a good fit for you, and for us, we’ll make a cash offer.
- If you like the offer, we’ll close as fast as possible and take care of all closing costs and paperwork.
If you want to learn more about the home selling process, just click here to learn more about how it works.
If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Everett we’d love to talk to you.
We buy houses in Everett in cash, no matter the condition.
If you’re a homeowner facing any of these situations, we’d love to work with you and see if we can provide a good solution for you, by buying your house:
- If you’re trying to avoid foreclosure.
- If you’ve got a rental property you want to get rid of.
- If you inherited a house that you want to sell for cash, and don’t want the hassle of managing.
- If you can’t wait to list and sell your home, but rather, need a quick sale now.
- If you’ve got an immediate job move.
- Or any other situation requiring a fast sale!
Should you sell your home through a real estate agent, or for cash? Well, it depends…
If you’re wondering whether to sell your Everett home through a realtor, or to an investor, the answer is: it depends.
Here’s a quick guide to help you…
Think about selling to an investor if:
- Speed and convenience matter most.
- You can’t make mortgage payments.
- You don’t want to make repairs or pay property taxes.
- You want a convenient, cash sale – and are willing to take less for those benefits.
Consider selling to an Everett realtor if:
- You can afford the money and time to list your home for 3-9 months before it sells.
- You want the maximum value for your home (in most cases).
- You can make all repairs, monthly payments, etc. required.
We provide a streamlined, easy, and quick way to sell your home. We also help remove some of the uncertainty that can come with selling through a realtor. This is because when selling through a realtor, you never know if the home will sell – what repairs need to be made – or if the sale will fall through.
So if selling through a realtor isn’t for you – and they can’t figure out your situation, we can help.
Other areas we pay cash for homes in.
Besides Everett, we buy cash homes in these other areas throughout Washington.