If You Are Thinking About Selling Your Home, Get In Touch With Us Today! We Can Help You Make the Best Decision Possible!
Here Are The Benefits Of Selling Your Home To Us:
- You don’t need to clean up or repair the property
- You don’t face the risk of the seller not being qualified by the bank because we pay with cash
- You save up to 6% on agent commissions
- You save up to 4% on closing costs
- You save up to 2% on the excise tax
- You save paying the holding costs and property taxes
- You don’t waste time finding an agent
- You can be confident that your house is SOLD to someone who can afford to buy it.
And if you prefer to list, we can help you with that too! Our mission is simple: to help local residents who feel burdened by a house they no longer with to own!
We will work with you no matter what condition the home is in! If it is vacant, uninhabitable or just run-down, we want to talk to you! Our offers are ALWAYS fully researched and FAIR. The most important thing is that our sellers walk away happy. We want you to be confident you made the right decision, no matter what you choose to do! We have the experience and market knowledge you need to sell your home the right way!
So if you are ready to sell, but don’t want to go through the whole listing process, and the waiting, a direct offer would be perfect for you! On the other hand, if you don’t mind waiting and coming up with the out of pocket costs, listing might be what you ultimately. Either way, we want to help you make the most knowledgeable and informed decision possible! Call us today and speak to someone in our office about your real estate goals. There is no obligation, just valuable information to be shared. We can make you an offer or help you list with a top area agent. Either way, it is best for you to know all options available to you.
We have gotten the process of selling down. We know what hurdles to jump, and how to get the closing done promptly. We are able to close in 7 days or less and will help you get the best price for your home possible! But don’t take our word for it…
Check out our reviews on Google and see for yourself!
The sellers we work with walk away happy… cash in hand. We understand the Kent housing market and will make an offer that coincides with it. We are interested in all homes, big or small, turn-key or in need of major repairs. Any home, any situation, we are here to help you today!
You Can End The Burden Of A Run-Down Home In As Little As A Week!
We will sit with you, go over your goals, and determine the best course of action. We want you to make the most informed decision you can, and be completely satisfied with the outcome. What is your reason for wanting to sell?
Divorce? Foreclosure? New job? Bad Inheritance? We have helped local homeowners through all sorts of situations. Nobody should feel burdened or stressed out by a piece of property. If you are, then you own the wrong property. Sell it now, and move on to a property you really love!
When You Sell Your Home Directly, There Are NEVER and Fees, Commissions Or Other Hidden Charges!
Get a no-risk, no hassle offer now! Or simply call to discuss a selling strategy with someone in our office! Fill out the form now to send us a message or give us a call! 206-512-3980
We started iwillbuyhouse.com to help local homeowners as well as the local economy. By paying a fair cash price, you will be able to put some money in your pocket, and possibly reinvest. In addition, we fix up properties we buy and offer them at great prices to other residents in the community. We want to create situations where everyone wins! Call us now to discuss your property directly. 206-512-3980 or send us an email anytime! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find more information about Kent and living in Kent neighborhoods on the official city website.
We’ll Help You Sell Your House Fast In Kent, From S. 196th St. To Central Ave.
How To Sell Your Home Fast, For Cash, In Kent:
Selling your Kent home is easy. Get started today in 4 easy steps:
- Just fill out the form.
- We’ll contact you ASAP, and schedule a time to come check out your home.
- If it’s a good fit for you, and for us, we’ll make a cash offer.
- If you like the offer, we’ll close as fast as possible and take care of all closing costs and paperwork.
If you want to learn more about the home selling process, just click here to learn more about how it works.
If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Kent we’d love to talk to you.
We Buy Houses In Kent In Cash, No Matter The Condition.
If you’re a homeowner facing any of these situations, we’d love to work with you and see if we can provide a good solution for you, by buying your house:
- If you’re trying to avoid foreclosure.
- If you’ve got a rental property you want to get rid of.
- If you inherited a house that you want to sell for cash, and don’t want the hassle of managing.
- If you can’t wait to list and sell your home, but rather, need a quick sale now.
- If you’ve got an immediate job move.
- Or any other situation requiring a fast sale!
Should You Sell Your Home Through A Real Estate Agent, Or For Cash? Well, It Depends…
If you’re wondering whether to sell your Kent home through a realtor, or to an investor, the answer is: it depends.
Here’s a quick guide to help you…
Think About Selling To An Investor If:
- Speed and convenience matter most.
- You can’t make mortgage payments.
- You don’t want to make repairs or pay property taxes.
- You want a convenient, cash sale – and are willing to take less for those benefits.
Consider Selling With A Kent Realtor If:
- You can afford the money and time to list your home for 3-9 months before it sells.
- You want the maximum value for your home (in most cases).
- You can make all repairs, monthly payments, etc. required.
Working with us helps remove the uncertainty that can come with selling through a real estate agent.
If you’re in a situation where a realtor can’t help, or doesn’t quite know how to help you achieve your goal of selling your home, we can help. We use our connections and our knowledge of the industry to help homeowners in sticky or difficult situations.
So if a realtor can’t help, we can.
Other Areas We Pay Cash For Homes In.
Besides Kent, we buy cash homes in these other areas throughout Washington.