Your House’s Real Worth (And How To Get The Best Offer)
There are several ways to determine the value of your house. Some of them are more complicated than others. Learn what determines your house’s worth, and how to use it to get a good offer when selling.
How Much Is Your House Worth
Several aspects affect the value of a property.
- Location: your neighborhood will often determine the value of your house. The exact same house in a different location can have wildly different values, so consider that when pricing your home for sale. Location determines value because of factors such as quality of schools and proximity of shopping/recreation/parks.
- The value of neighboring houses: if houses around you have sold, the price of those will likely be similar to your house’s value. It shows how much people are willing to pay a house in the area.
- Market trends: this is a factor we control the least. Sometimes houses generally cost less, sometimes they cost more on average.
- The size: a bigger house will, on average, cost more than a small one.
- The condition: however, a smaller house that’s perfectly maintained can be more valuable than a large, run-down house.
How Do I Find Out The Value in Dollars?
A professional appraisal can tell you what your home is worth. This usually has a cost of $600 on average and takes weeks for you to get the report. I Will Buy House doesn’t require an appraisal to buy your home. We make a fair all-cash offer for the property with no delay.
How To Get The Best Offer
You can improves your chances for a good offer on your house if you do the following:
- Make repairs to improve the value.
- Consider cash offers seriously, since they come with less contingencies.
- Figure out the best time of year to sell your house (not during the holidays).
The Ideal Offer is At Your Fingertips
When it comes to offers, no one can beat I Will Buy House. We are prepared to make you a fair all-cash offer for your house in little time. We can do that because our process is simple and straightforward.
We want to make you the best offer possible without having you doing anything. You don’t have to worry about cleaning or fixing anything. We’ll check the property and evaluate it according to the location and its state once we have come to an agreement we will take care of the house renovations later.
You don’t have to do anything else other than accept or decline our offer. Contact us and sell your house for a fair price fast.